


Well it's been a while since i have updated and for that i apologize. Things are awesome here at NCC, my rooms a little humid but other than that things are great! There are soooo many things to do, i've already made a bunch of friends and met a lot of really cool people. Everyone is so friendly, i really feel at home. It's weird though, it doesn't feel like school yet, it still feel's like kind of a summer camp in a way. I'm sure that will change once classes start tomarrow or i guess this morning. I've included some pictures so that everyone can see what i've been up too. There of my roomate will(beard) my friends Brad and Brianna, Downtown chicago while we were on a dance on a boat going through the river at night( very beautiful, pics didn't turn out so great though), and some of the white sox game, and my friends Alex and Bailey(from wisconsin!) I'm sure these will get more and more frequent now that my cpu is set up and everything. Well i hope all is well with everyone out there. I'm sure i'll talk to you soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home