Well, tomorrow or I guess today I'll be moving back to school in like 8 hours. I'm ridiculously excited to go back. I have two sweet roomates: Mike, whos a senior music ed major as well and possibly the single coolest guy i know next to my friend Joe Schiewe, ( mainly cause i like the way joe talks), and John, whos a junior and a vocal performance major. John has an amazing bass voice, though he talks kind of high. It's a paradox. Anyway my dad helped me or i should say i helped my dad build a loft for me today, and my mom generously took me out to get last minute things i need for school like the 5th harry potter book which i haven't read. Ooooooooo speaking of reading books people should read are Join Me, and Yes Man, they're both by the same authro Danny Wallace and just histarical and great commentaries. I also heard that sex, drugs, and cocoa puffs was good too. Oh yeah, and a book that changed my life....Blue like jazz...it's fantastic, i recommend it to anyone whos tired of christian commentaries that try to get you to become a right wing evangelist. It's amazing. Anyway i should be at my dorm tomorrow at 10 and be unpacked by the end of the day! I'm also really excited because the rest of the college upperclassmen don't move in until sunday, so my roomates and i get two days to ourselfs which will be sweet. Nothing but two days of music making as loud as we want. lol. anyway i'll leave you guys with this thought....bunnys killing themselves. It's kind of funny but disturbing as i just found and bought a calendar with different suicides of bunnys. Apparently theres also two books of them. Well at least I know the world hasn't gone completely to the dark side if we can still laugh about bunnies dying in funny ways like not getting on noahs ark...haha i love that one. Anyway now i'm really gone atached are some pictures of my summer!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home