
AHHHHHHHHHHHH MIDTERMS!!!!!
This past week and weekend have been crazy studying for midterms...well i should say i've been thinking about studying for midterms, and thats driving me nuts. My music classes are finally starting to feel like real classes, analyzing cello suites and knowing what type of modulation something is or even if it's a real modulation and not just a tonicization of the new key are killing me! Especially knowing that none of it's real, it's all just theory! AHHHHHH! Apart from that i have papers which I should probably be working on but i get distracted by fun books about brahms and little side projects which are yet another series of attempts to avoid responsibility. Oh well, this week will be over soon and I won't have to worry about studying for tests for another couple of weeks. CRAP, I have a psych paper due tomorrow, man, i knew i was forgetting something! Well i should probably go get a start on it. Maybe i'll skip lunch and work on it. Who knows. Wish me luck!
-TRON

2 Comments:
Nice Chris Knight reference... now go study!!
Good luck on your midterms! I'm sure you'll kick some you-know-what!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home