
Spics, Mics, Wop!
Well if you didn't already know West Side Story was a great success in it's first weekend. We did four shows this weekend and all of them were great! This was a lot more fun than when i did it in highschool. I thought the talent at my school was pretty good, but this production really showcased some amazing voices and actors. I am Diesel the Jet. I kick some major puerto rican butt in this show. The dancing is fabulous. It's difficult but we pulled it off in this show. In fact one of my friends moms said her favorite part of the show was watching me do some barrel rolls. So as I do not consider myself a dancer i took that as a great compliment and will formally be changing my major to ballet at the end of the term. (j/k) Anyway it was a spectacular closing night and i don't think i've ever put that much energy into a show before, this show really meant a lot to me, and even though i had some tough times towards the end i'm glad i stuck through it!

1 Comments:
It really was a fun show and we agree that it was fun watching you dance and do the barrel rolls, as well. Ballet? Can hardly wait to see you in tights.
Love,
mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home