Well,
There is a week and a half left of school and I still got a few things left to do before it ends. One more performance of Trial by Jury on monday. My voice is really hurting so i hope it get's better by then. I'm watching I Heart Huckabee's with bailey right now while our other friends are at Pirates III. This is becoming one of my new favorite movies. I've watched it 4 times in the past two months. It's awesome. I'm almost accepted to the education dept now. Hopefully it will all go well. I had my last day at Barnes and Noble today. It was surprisingly hard to leave at the end. I hated working there so I'm glad i'm done. I'm enjoying my four day weekend. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll ttyl!
-TRON

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home