Jonathan's College Blog

About me and my life getting used to college...

Monday, March 12, 2007

So since so many of you guys have been asking about tour, here's the final choir tour schedule:


March 14th:

Grand Rapids, MI 7:30


March 15th:

Grand Rapids, MI 10:00 A.M.

Waterford, MI 7:00


March 16th

Canfield, OH 7:00


March 18th

Drexel, PA 10:00 A.M.

Washington D.C. 7:30


March 20th

Richmond, VA 7:00


March 21

Easton, MD 7:30


March 22

Pickerington, OH 7:00


March 23

Indianapolis, IN 7:00


That's the trip! If you guys are interested in coming to any show, give me a call and I'll give you location and such. Here's a picture of Michelle and I because we're so cute! ;)


2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger Edibles & Threadables said...

LOVE the new photos! I wish you guys were going through Mpls! Hope the tour goes well... I look forward to hearing about it!

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Ollie said...

hope you're having fun on the tour! great photo. :) can't wait to see you this summer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home