Jonathan's College Blog

About me and my life getting used to college...

Monday, March 12, 2007




Well, I have offically run out of ways to procrastinate studying for finals; concerts, football, reading, practicing, writing, even going over materials for classes i took last year! I can't wait for the next three days to be over! Cabaret went amazingly well! We ended up the show with a bang. The week after was tough to get through, my effort level was borderline non existent along with the rest of the campus. It's so hard sometimes to put that last final effort in when the end is so close and no one around you cares anymore than you do. But i did just come from my first final which i feel i did pretty well on. Hopefully got an A in the class, i don't know how i wouldn't. I have another final at 3. That will be my hardest final this week. Anywho, choir tour starts on Wednesday after finals so if you live in the Ohio/DC/Michigan area come out to see us! The pictures above are pretty self explanatory. Well maybe not, I'll let your imagination run with them. In the top one, i'm the guy slabbered with mud on the left yelling Sparta. Enjoy! See you next term!

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Are you coming as far south as Cincinnati on your choir tour??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home