Jonathan's College Blog

About me and my life getting used to college...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Well,

I'm back and unpacked for my third installment of college life here at North Central College. This weekend has been very hectic but very reasurring at the same time. When I started moving in Friday I noticed a head cold coming on, not the best way to start the year, however, I had my friend Michelle help me move in and organize most of the room. Saturday I went back to Madison and got more things I needed, and some I didn't, and made the trip back to the ville. My cold was really bad yesterday, however, today I bought some Mucinex and things have been going my way ever since. Our room is huge and really really cool. We have a pretty sweet floor, a couple of friends and a couple of friends to be. I'm all registered and ready to go. I have a sweet schedule which is nice given my hours I'll be putting in for my practicum this year at the schools. My roomate Weston is here as well. He's a pretty cool guy. It should be a pretty fun year. I'm really looking forward to it. Well anyway, I'm pretty worn out after our 10:00 night ultimate frisbee game. I hope all is well with whomever is reading this. More later!

-Tron

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love reading your updates from the burg. Miss you

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I need more updates!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home