Jonathan's College Blog

About me and my life getting used to college...

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hey Guys,
Well this is my last night as a teenager. I'm the last in the line of four Schroerlucke kids to be 19. Tomorrow we all be in the same decade. I'm looking forward to it, however, I'm still a little anxious to grow up. I've been looking forward to being 20 my whole life, it's the age i've wanted to be since i was 12. But now that it is here, i can't help but look back at my 8 years as a teenager and think what could have been, what could i have savoured more. And i've come to the conclusion that i don't regret a thing i've ever done. There are things which i'm sure could have been done differently but i think i would not have liked the finished product more than what i am now. So thank you to all the friends and relationships i've had over the past 20 years of life. Every one has made me the guy i am today, from childhood buddies, to girlfriends, to role models and siblings. Thank you! Life has shown me some great times and I cannot wait for the next twenty years to begin. Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around, you could miss it. And i'm so happy i haven't missed a thing. (Other than the birth of my new nephew, and i'm sorry i couldn't be there i wish i could have i'll see him soon i promise!) Anyway, once again thanks for everyones support of me through the years, I'm a better dude because of it. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home