


Well i'm back at school. It feels great to be back and in the swing of things. I had a great and fatastic break while i was home. Especially because i was the only one to not get sick in my family. It's my immune system of iron. It was great to see the boys. Hopefully a video gets attached of one of them falling asleep. New years eve was a time in and of itself. I spent it with some friends at my friend Aly's house the night before we moved back in. I was pumped when the badgers won and the packers triumphed over the bears. All of my friends are doing well. Michelle got back from france prettier than ever. We are both in the student run musical of cabaret and we're both dancing in it. Should be fun! Things are better than ever between the two of us. We compliment each other well. She's the best part of my day. But enough mushy stuff. Hopefully some photos get on from my break or new years or something that happend to me recently....enjoy!

2 Comments:
Dex and Jax are honored to have made the blog! They miss their uncle!!
Hmmmm! Your immune system of steel!
I like that, as in your case it may be true.
Love,
mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home