


HOLY COW!!!What a busy busy busy term it has been. I don't know where to start. My schedule is so crazy! I'm hard at work here at school, in the elementary school for my practicums, at my internship often, working for my grant and research for my turkey/tunisia trip, and in the practice room with all my lessons! At least I'm not in the musical this term. That would be crazy!!! My classes are choir, elementary music methods, advanced choral conducting, music history, piano, classical voice, jazz voice, jazz combo, and probably a few others which I'm forgetting. So this term is basically whiping me out! My roomate weston and I are getting along so well, it's exactly what I needed coming into this year. Two of my best friends, bailey and will, are out studying abroad this term so it is kind of empty here without them. But it is allowing me to spread my reach and make more friends which is so much fun. I have an awesome floor which I am getting to know very well. Tonight we're having a board game party while the "english majors" go see Elizabeth the movie. LAAAAAME!!!! Risk is going to be way better! Anyway, I'm getting excited for Jesus Christ Superstar in the winter and my junior recital in the spring. I've completed some charts for my accapella group which is going to be amazing. There are 5 sweet voices all together and we already sound really really good. Next term I'll be heading up the mens choir on campus which I am really looking forward too. We have sooooooooo many talented guys and they are amazing at singing. It's gonna be 80 times better than the faculty run womens chorale. My trip to turkey takes off around thanksgiving. I'll be studying music there and tunisia for 3 weeks. It's taking a lot of work seeking out contacts and concerts there. But I'm sure it will all work out for me. It usually does. Anyway above are some pictures from this year. I haven't really had time to take a whole lot or to write on this blog of mine but i'm going to try my best to make up for it in the next 5 weeks. Thanks!
-TRON

1 Comments:
As usual, I love the updates and am waiting for more!! Hope your week is going well. Doing anything for Halloween?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home