Jonathan's College Blog

About me and my life getting used to college...

Friday, November 02, 2007

We Walk By Night...







We Walk by Night...





This is my roomate weston as lt. dangle from reno 911. I don't why he has on a wig. Weird.




This is my buddy parker. Very original.

This was a pretty fun night of risk. We started our third game in a row at 1:00 a.m. and finished at 4:30. The girl on the right is my friend Daisy celebrating her victory over my friend Ryan in her taking of Irkutsk.


Well the term is finally winding down. I can't remember another term that has gone by as fast as this one has. It's crazy. I'm almost done with my elementary clinicals which is very exciting because then that means no more elementary music methods classes. It's the stupidist class ever. We sit around in a circle for two hours singing and coming up with childrens songs. It was pretty fun the first few classes, but after a whole term of it, I could stand to go without it for a while.

Halloween which is what's up above was really fun. My friend Ryan (Muggims), invited me one of his friends halloween bashes. It turned out to be pretty fun. I went as one of the vampires from the new vampire flick 30 Days of Night. Very suspensful, I reccomend it to everyone, except if you don't like vampires. Classes are going well, I'm hoping for all good grades at the end of this term.
Oh yeah, I shaved my beard into a mustache a couple weekends ago. I couldn't get a decent picture, so this is the best one i could find below. It's weird. I dont' know how those ever got popular, apart from the fact that they are awesome!

I'm really excited though for this weekend for many reasons. My friends ben and reilly are coming down for two days. I haven't seen since summer and they've never come to naperville, so I'm hoping to show them a good time. But also, i have my first date with Irish girl this sunday. She's an exchange student from Belfasst for the whole year. I'm takin her to chicago. I'm pretty excited about it. She's been my secret crush this whole year, apparently i've been hers too! Anyway last night we were both at my friends apt. and wound up talking until about 6 this morning. Apart from the extreme lack of sleep I have right now going into a very long and busy weekend, the night was really fun. She's really cool and down to earth, and thinks about life in a way that's refreshing to see. So anyway fingers crossed!

Well I think that's about all that's happend since last time! Take it easy everyone!

-TRON (with a stache)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home