Wow!
I have been soooooooooooo busy lately! There is so much to talk about and very very little time to do so. So hopefully tomorrow i can share the last 4 months with all ya. In short, Turkey and Tunisia were amazing! Istanbul is one of my new favorite cities! The new term is so busy, with practicum, jesus christ superstar, and classes i'm swamped every day! I got Judas in JCS which is my dream role of all time. It's so surreal i can't even begin to explain how much fun I'm having with this role. Performances are Feb. 23rd 24th and 29th and march 1st. It's creeping up so soon! I'm basically student teaching with my practicum at Wheaton North High School. I help out with two choirs there and it's so much fun, but so tiring. I'm up at 5:30 every day with that and have classes until rehearsal at 6:30 then get done with that at 10. So i'm 5:30-10:00 every day! EEEEK! I'm so tired all the time, but thanks to the invention of caffiene life isn't so bad.
Ruth and I are doing really well. We get to know each other better with each day. It's going to be hard to see her go back to Ireland at the end of June. A couple of job opportunities have opened up for me here for the summer which might be fun. While it's still a long ways away i'm looking forward to the opportunities that await.
Other than that things are going grand. I'll post pictures of the last 3 months later but for now here are some of ruth and i sledding with some friends and some other pictures as well. Take it easy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home