I have an idea...
So as I've mentioned before I've changed my major from music ed to music. This is with the intention of going into music journalism or ethno musicology. Now other than my high-school newspaper, various papers, and with hopes of joining my college newspaper the next two terms i have very little journalism experience, so I've decided to embark on something which i'm excited and hesitant about at the same time. I'm going to start my own online/ possibly in print music criticism media. It wouldn't be a career or a payed job by anymeans however, the important thing is to get my articles out into the chicago area and larger sphere quickley. I'm going to ask a few colleagues of mine if they'd be interested in pursuing it. And actually a giant wave of tiredness just hit me so i'm going to have to continue this tomorrow. Farewell!
-TRON

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home